NHEPRN with WHO enhancing Emergency Operations Center (EOC) in National Health Emergency Preparedness and Response Network (NHEPRN)Read more
- NHEPRN successfully conducted 2-Days Emergency Life Support Skills (ELSS) Training from 27th to 28th January, 2020 for the Paramedics staff of PIMS, Polyclinic, CDA Hospital, FGH Hospital, PNS Hafeez, & PAF Hospital, Islamabad.
- NHEPRN conducted one day training on BLS on 22 Jan, 2020. Fifteen Physical Training Instructors (PTI) attended the training. Dr. Sabina Durrani, Director distributed certificates to the participants along with Dr. Fahd Shah,Course Instructor, Mr. Anwar Ahmad Khan, Admn/HR officer
- Director General, NHEPRN, Dr. Raja Amjad Mahmood, wish you a wonderful year ahead, filled with success, happiness and prosperity, and a lot of new inspirations on your lives. Happy New Year to you and family.
- Jobs Announcement in NHEPRN. Advertisement is available in downloads.
- With the efforts of Dr. Raja Amjad Mahmood, Director General, NHEPRN, in order to control the current dengue outbreak situation and for future preparedness Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) handed over donation of 04 Hand Held Fogging Machines and 200 Bottles of Chemical (insecticide) to NHEPRN on Friday, November 15, 2019.
- Director General, NHEPRN, Dr. Raja Amjad Mahmood has been pleased to issue 10 Boxes of Dengue NSI Antigen Kits (Juscheck USA) which is sufficient for 250 persons, a Banner and standee for awareness regarding Dengue Fever to Federal General Hospital, Islamabad. Dated: 26-09-2019
NHEPRN successfully conducted 2-Days Emergency Life Support Skills (ELSS) Training from 27th to 28th January, 2020 for the Paramedics staff of PIMS, Polyclinic, CDA Hospital, FGH Hospital, PNS Hafeez, & PAF Hospital, Islamabad.
The Health Emergency cell, functioning in Federal Ministry of Health was transformed into a separate organization named, National health Emergency preparedness & Response Network. It was established on 10th March, 2010 by the Government of Pakistan. It is the first step toward institutionalizing the concept of Health emergency preparedness & response in Pakistan.
Establishment of PM-CJ fund for Diamer Basha and Mohmand Dam
Donate to the dam fund and make an everlasting social impact towards building a bright and sustainable future for your motherland. (FTN: 9015000-7). One man’s mission has now transformed into the collective ambition of an entire nation and millions of Pakistani’s around the world are proud owners of this drive that will make a real, transformative impact to the lives of our future generations.Read More
Currently there are no open tenders in organization