NHEPRN with WHO enhancing Emergency Operations Center (EOC) in National Health Emergency Preparedness and Response Network (NHEPRN)...Read more
- NHEPRN in collaboration with Jhpiego id going to conduct Training of Quarantine Facility Staff on Infection Prevention and Standard Precautionary Measures Regarding Covid-19 at Haj Complex facility from 30 April to 2 May, 2020
- NHEPRN in collaboration with Jhpiego conducted Training of Quarantine Facility Staff on Infection Prevention and Standard Precautionary Measures Regarding Covid-19 at Pak China Friendship Center on 21-23 April, 2020.
- Director General, NHEPRN, Dr. Raja Amjad Mahmood convened a meeting at Deputy Commissioner Islamabad office dated 17/4/2020 chaired by Brig Suleman of 111 Brigade regarding Corona virus COVID-19 management in ICT.
- World Muslim League (Makkah-based NGO) brought relief to Pakistan alongwith NHEPRN dated wednesday, 1st April 2020.
- Saudi Ambassador Nawaf bin Said Al-Malki, and DG IIRO Saad Masud Al -Harsi handed over Personal Protection Equipments (PPEs) to Dr. Raja Amjad Mahmood, DG NHEPRN in presence of Honourable Minister Noor-ul-Haq Qadri for Religious Affairs to counter CoronaVirus (COVID-19) Outbreak.
- A meeting with administrators of all private sector hospitals was held on 24th March, 2020, at 2.00PM in the office of DG NHEPRN, chaired by DG NHEPRN for the preparation of wards/ Isolation Beds for Corona virus COVID-19 patients in private Hospitals.
- Private Hospitals includes SHIFA International Hospital, Akbar Niazi Teaching Hospital, ‘Hazrat Bari Imam Sarkar’ HBS Medical College, Rawal Hospital, Riphah International, Margalla Institute of Health Sciences, IM&DC, Islamabad, Watim Medical & General Hospital, Rawat IHCRA, Islamabad, Al-Nafees Medical College Islamabad.
- 1st Meeting of the ICT-HealthCare Taskforce on COVID-19 held in the situation room COVID-19, M/o NHSR&C, Kohsar Block, dated 23rd March, 2020.
- The meeting was chaired by the Honorable Dr. Zafar Mirza, SAPM, M/o NHSR&C, Mr. Ali Nawaz Awan, (SAPM, Capital Development Authority Affairs), the Secretary M/o NHSR&C, along with Director General, NHEPRN.
- You might be worried, but "Ministry of National Health Services Regulations and Coordination" is here to help on Coronavirus. Health officials and partners are working hard to create awareness of Coronavirus "2019-nCoV" on National Level. M/o NHSR&C put best available knowledge together from WHO. Please visit the link http://app.nhsrc.gov.pk/
- Corona Helpline: 1166. Corona Helpline: 1166. Corona Helpline: 1166. Corona Helpline: 1166. Corona Helpline: 1166.
- The NHEPRN, M/o NHSR&C had conducted a meeting of “Reproductive Health Working Group” (RHWG) on 11th March, 2020 under the chairmanship of Dr. Raja Amjad Mahmood, Director General (NHEPRN).
- Dr. Raja Amjad Mahmood Director General, NHEPRN chaired the meeting on 9th March 2020, at the conference room of NHEPRN, NIH Premises, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad for “Strengthening of Hospitals in TWIN cities during Health Emergencies.
- Rahnuma-FPAP organized the Consultative Session to discuss by ending all maternal deaths, unmet need for family planning and gender-based violence and harmful practices against women and girls by 2030 at Marriott Hotel on 24th February 2020. Dr Sabina Durrani Director NHEPRN attended the said event on behalf of NHERPN”.
- A one day country planning meeting has been organized on dared 24th February at Hotel Hill View Islamabad to discuss the planning and modalities at country level and finalize the first year road map. Under the PEER, the National Health Emergency Preparedness and Response Network (NHEPRN) is one of an important implementing partner to run series of courses on Hospital Preparedness for Emergencies (HOPE). Dr Sabina Durrani Director NHEPRN attended the said event on behalf of NHERPN”.
- NHEPRN organized a training workshop on Emergency Life Support Skills (ELSS) on 18th to 20th February, 2020. The objective of the workshop was to enable the participants to recognize casualties and learn the skills to manage medical emergencies. 20 participants (Medical Officers) from the hospitals of Islamabad and Rawalpindi attended the training.
- NHEPRN successfully conducted 2-Days Emergency Life Support Skills (ELSS) Training from 27th to 28th January, 2020 for the Paramedics staff of PIMS, Polyclinic, CDA Hospital, FGH Hospital, PNS Hafeez, & PAF Hospital, Islamabad.
- NHEPRN conducted one day training on BLS on 22 Jan, 2020. Fifteen Physical Training Instructors (PTI) attended the training. Dr. Sabina Durrani, Director distributed certificates to the participants along with Dr. Fahd Shah,Course Instructor, Mr. Anwar Ahmad Khan, Admn/HR officer
- Director General, NHEPRN, Dr. Raja Amjad Mahmood, wish you a wonderful year ahead, filled with success, happiness and prosperity, and a lot of new inspirations on your lives. Happy New Year to you and family.
- With the efforts of Dr. Raja Amjad Mahmood, Director General, NHEPRN, in order to control the current dengue outbreak situation and for future preparedness Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) handed over donation of 04 Hand Held Fogging Machines and 200 Bottles of Chemical (insecticide) to NHEPRN on Friday, November 15, 2019.
- Director General, NHEPRN, Dr. Raja Amjad Mahmood has been pleased to issue 10 Boxes of Dengue NSI Antigen Kits (Juscheck USA) which is sufficient for 250 persons, a Banner and standee for awareness regarding Dengue Fever to Federal General Hospital, Islamabad. Dated: 26-09-2019
Establishment of PM-CJ fund for Diamer Basha and Mohmand Dam
Donate to the dam fund and make an everlasting social impact towards building a bright and sustainable future for your motherland. (FTN: 9015000-7). One man’s mission has now transformed into the collective ambition of an entire nation and millions of Pakistani’s around the world are proud owners of this drive that will make a real, transformative impact to the lives of our future generations.Read More
- Active Users 22
- Today's Visitors 20
- Total Visitors 208,778
- Updated On 30/04/2020
NHEPRN_coronavirus COVID-19 Circular
NHEPRN_coronavirus COVID-19 Advisory
WHO Advice Regarding Coronavirus & Protect yourself and others from getting sick
Basic protective measures against the new corona virus
Jobs National Health Emergency Preparedness & Response Network
Dengue Helpline 24/7
Dengue Awareness - NHEPRN
National Action Plan
NHEPRN Monsoon Contingency Plan - 2018
Currently there are no open tenders in organization